- 2 cups coarsely chopped onion
- 2 cups roma tomato, deseeded and coarsely chopped
- 3 cup avocados, coarsely diced
- 1-2 fresh jalapeno peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, placed loose in measuring cup
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 limes juiced
1 tbsp. Guacapico – Guacamole & Salsa Seasoning
How to make it
- Mix ingredients in non reactive bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend fully.
- Serve cold or room temperature.
a.k.a – Guacpico, Guaca de Pico, Guacapica, Guacpica, Guaca de Pica and Pico de Guac